Tuesday, October 19, 2010

15 Green Things


In this project, I made a sort of collage that included many different images that I changed into different shades, hues, brightnesses and saturations of the color green. The different tools that I used in this project included the magic wand tool and I adjusted the images through the "image" and "filter" options on the taskbar. I thought that this project was easier than other projects I've done because it didn't require the use of alot of tools or options in Photoshop. What I tried to accomplish in this image was putting the pictures with more brightness near the top, and the ones with less brightness on the bottom. Also, I put the images that were related to transportation and cars on the bottom of the image, and i put the images related to people and nature near the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment