Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Text Shape Photoshop User

For today's class I did a photoshop user tutorial. The tutorial was about text shapes. Using different fonts, I came up with an interesting image. The point of the tutorial was to show that you can create artwork or add on to your artwork by using text shapes. There are many different shapes you can select from. You can change the color of the shapes to whatever you like, and you can also change the shape of the text shapes by using Layer>Type>Convert to Shape. This allows you to alter the shapes of the text shapes. I think this technique is useful and I can use it in some of my works.

1 comment:

  1. hey casey -- this is great! so simple, but it packs a punch. i want to put it in the fashion sq show if you're down w/ that. thanks

    ReplyDelete