Friday, November 30, 2012

Wheels On Fire- Photoshop Book Project


This is my project I made from the photoshop book. It's a picture of a sportscar on fire. For this project I used the brush tool, layer masks, the transform tool, and many different filters. I didn't include the white road or the sparks that were in the picture done in the photoshop book. I think the picture looked better without them because they didn't seem to fit well with the colors and rest of the image. Overall I thought the image turned out really well and it looked cool in the end. If i did it again I might change the colors in the image to see if that produced a better looking effect.

2 comments:

  1. hi. can I use your photo I am doing my own site for web fire

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you do more I will link you in with my other sites.

    ReplyDelete