Monday, September 19, 2011

Advertisements



For this assignment, the task was to create two visually appealing and informing posters to advertise school events. I tried to make my posters concise and colorful, meaning that I just wanted to get the point across; I didn't want to have the poster covered with words. Also I wanted the poster to be visually appealing, so I used bright colors that complemented each other. I drew my inspiration from many other advertisements that I have seen before. I like how the posters turned out; they get the message across and they have a clean, colorful appearance.

1 comment:

  1. hi casey -- welcome back to dig imaging II! your posters are eye-catching. wonder what domecq would say about the grateful dead bear logo for the dance (?) if it happened to violate copyright, what else could you use in its place?
    now look for a cool tutorial trick to practice.
    peace

    ReplyDelete