Thursday, October 27, 2011

Various Works

This first project was at the beginning of the year and we were just applying different affects to images. I desaturated the image, then I used the history brush on Andre Debose to make his figure pop out from the rest of the picture. I think it gives the picture a cool look and brings out the blue and orange colors of his jersey.

This is the second picture from the project at the beginning of the year. Once again I desaturated the image and then used the history brush on #42. Then I applied a filter in the background to give it a ripple type look. I think this image really has a cool look to it and captures the viewers attention.

This was an image from the crazy sports combos project. I combined the sports of baseball and tennis. I erased the original bat and then I used the history brush to redraw the batter's jersey. Then I placed an image of a tennis racket in the batter's hands and I changed the shadow of a bat to the shadow of a tennis racket.

This was the second image from the crazy sports combos project. I created this picture by taking a picture off of the internet of a basketball and then erasing the white background around it, and then I scaled the basketball to an appropriate size and placed it on top of the golf tee.

This was the third image from the crazy sports combos project. For this picture I took and image from the internet of a baseball and erased the white background around it. Then I placed the baseball on one of the pool balls, then copied and pasted it on top of the rest of the other pool balls. I scaled the baseballs that were further away to a smaller size so that they would look proportionate.

This was the kaleidoscope project that I made. I took an image of a wakeboard boat and followed the steps on the kaleidoscope video on youtube. I think the final product came out well and the water and the boat add a cool effect to the kaleidoscope image.

This project was the advertisement for trailside. I took 3 images from the art show and placed them throughout the poster, one being the background. I tried to vary the text sizes and colors so that they would be most appealing to viewers. I feel like the poster was informative and it was not too crowded. I think this project turned out well.

No comments:

Post a Comment